The two large fluids in the body, lymph and blood constantly squeeze around every 100 billion cells. Each cell allows nutrition and goodies, such as oxygen and glucose these goodies are drained of blood. The blood carries of nutrition and passes through each cell to deliver it. Also, each cell releases waste/sewage/toxins, which are acidic. The lymph fluid is present for the safe collection and disposal of acid waste. So the task of blood and lymph is to take care of cells, build and remove. If the cells are not assisted in both ways, they do not work properly and the disease occurs.
Lymph Detoxification is a very important process, especially as poor functioning of the lymphatic system can cause various problems. Because of this, you need to consider some ways to help your body purify itself.
Detoxifying the lymph will also increase immunity and establish a balance in the body so that it works in optimal parameters. So read the following rows to find out why it is necessary to follow such a detox treatment.
What to do for lymph detoxification:
- Breathe deeply! Our bodies have three times more lymph fluid than blood. Your lymphatic system is based on deep breathing that helps keep the toxins in the blood so that it finally reaches the liver and eliminates it. So, exhale the toxins!
- Physical exercises. The movement will ensure a good functioning of the lymphatic system and will help you to detoxify the lymph. It does not matter what kind of movement you choose. You can choose aerobics, swimming, running, etc. It will also help you get rid of extra pounds and regain your confidence.
- Drink lots of liquids! Without sufficient water, the lymph can`t flow properly. A lot of fluid not only helps the body in detoxifying the lymph but you will be hydrated and your skin will have a luminous look.
- Discard carbonated beverages as well as those too colored. They contain excess sugar and, at worst, preservatives. All these additives only damage the lymphatic system and the entire body, causing major imbalances that are hard to repair over time.
- Eat many fruits and vegetables! Fruit enzymes and acids help to clean the lymphatic system. In addition, they are healthy and help improve the immune system, contributing to a healthy lifestyle. Try to maintain this diet after finishing the lymphatic detoxification treatment, as it will help keep you high tonus.
A healthy lifestyle will help you feed your cells properly and cleanse your body!